This episode tackles all things MICHELIN Guide Miami, as I see it, based on my personal dining experience: 82 restaurants, 219 stars, and counting.
- What is the meaning of the MICHELIN Guide stars?
- How does South Florida compare to other cities and Europe?
- Should any restaurant be removed from the list?
- Who should be ranked up from a Bib Gourmand to a star or two?
- What is the scoop on the new additions already posted by the Guide?
- Which restaurants were skipped last year that are a good fit for the 2023 guide?
- Who should receive the Sommelier of the Year award?
For more MICHELIN Miami scoop, listen to Episodes 3 and 13 for deep dives I won’t be covering again today.
Listen at the link above and on all major platforms
Visit me on my other platforms:
Supporting my podcast is simple. Like what you hear? Please share, review, and/or rate to help the episodes receive more exposure. It takes seconds!
Want to sponsor an episode or two?
Want to be the headliner sponsor for the 2023 Palette Awards?
Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening. As always, from my “palette” to yours,
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
You must log in to post a comment.