Yesterday, the GMCVB alongside Miami Dade County officially commemorated April 5th as Bon Appetit Food City of the Year Day to honor the community’s success.
Tune in to this new episode as I candidly chat with the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau‘s president and CEO, David Whitaker, about Miami’s current culinary spotlight.
• Bon Appétit’s April issue naming Miami their “2023 Food City of the Year” – the first time they recognize an entire city.
• The upcoming MICHELIN Guide Florida selections in May.
• How do these accolades directly impact our community economically?
• What is Miami’s official strategy to evolve into one of the nation’s strongest culinary leaders?
• Where is Miami’s culinary scene headed from here?
• What makes Miami, Miami?
Listen at the Buzzsprout link above and on all major platforms
Visit me on my other platforms:
Supporting my podcast is simple, and I M P O R T A N T. Like what you hear? Please share, review, and/or rate to help the episodes receive more exposure. It takes seconds!
Want to sponsor an episode or two?
Want to be the headliner sponsor for the 2023 Palette Awards?
Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening. As always, from my “palette” to yours,
You must log in to post a comment.