It happened! South Florida is officially home to 11 Michelin-starred and 19 Bib Gourmand restaurants. Now that I have decompressed from all the excitement, I am ready to unpack it all for you, as requested.
- Were my predictions correct?
- Who am I happy to see on the Guide’s list?
- Is there a restaurant(s) I feel should not be starred yet?
- Who did the Michelin Guide snub? And why?
- And, inquiring minds want to know, why is Los Felix on that list?
- Which three celebrity chefs are the latest rumored to open next in Miami?
Also, I answer your questions submitted via Instagram. Buckle up. As usual, I bring you my honest opinion without holding back. Listen by clicking the link provided below or on your favorite podcast platform.
L’Atelier de Jöel Robuchon
The Surf Club Restaurant
Supporting my podcast is simple. Like what you hear? Please share with friends, review, or rate to help the episodes receive more exposure. It takes seconds! Want to sponsor an episode or two? If so, message me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening.
As always, from my “palette” to yours,