July and October 2020
- Masks required to enter and whenever not eating/drinking.
- Large (and beautiful) outside waterfront dining available. Half of it is under cover, the other half is outside with and without umbrellas.
- Sanitizer is readily available on each table.
- Paper menus available.
- Everyone on staff wears a mask and gloves at all times.
- Full menu is available
- Reservations highly recommended
Amara at Paraiso
3101 NE 7th Ave
Miami, US 33137-4251
2 thoughts on “Quarantine Dining in Miami: Amara at Paraiso”
Pingback: The Whet Palette Miami-Dade & Broward Restaurants: Dine-in and Takeout in the Time of Covid-19
Pingback: The Whet Palette Top 100 Bites: Miami 2020
You must log in to post a comment.