The following information is based on my personal experience .
Please check the local news for any added restrictions before you venture out.
- Masks required at all times except when drinking and eating.
- The main dining room layout has been rearranged to allow only 50% capacity.
- Menu is available via a QR code, easily accessible with your phone.
- Everyone on staff wears a mask and gloves at all times.
- Limited menu is available
- Outside seating is available
- Reservations recommended
2 thoughts on “Post Quarantine Dining in Miami: Los Fuegos”
Pingback: The Whet Palette Miami-Dade Restaurants: Dine-in and Takeout in the Time of Covid-19
Pingback: The Whet Palette Top 100 Bites: Miami 2020
You must log in to post a comment.