The following information is based on my personal experience .
Please check the local news for any added restrictions before you venture out.
- Masks required to enter and when not sitting.
- Floor clings signal proper spacing when waiting to check in.
- The main dining room layout has been rearranged to allow only 50% capacity.
- Sanitizer is readily available on each table.
- Individual water bottle provided per person.
- Clear on-brand bag is provided to hold your mask while dining.
- Menu is available via a QR code, easily accessible with your phone.
- Everyone on staff wears a mask and gloves at all times.
- Limited menu is available
- Outside seating is available
- Reservations recommended