The Whet Palette focuses mostly on the Miami-Dade and Broward County area, but nothing is off limits; attending 3 Michelin Star dinners in New York City or nibbling on pastelitos in Hialeah are all part of my canvas.
Fluent in English and Spanish, I’m a Cuban-American with a passion for food, wine, and travel. I also have an extensive background in interior design, dance, and autism advocacy. It’s been a colorful journey!
Life, as I know it, is my palette.
The Whet Palette.
THE (not-so) FINE PRINT
- I am the legal copyright holder of all material here on The Whet Palette.
- You cannot reprint or publish any of the content without my written consent. That means photos as well. Hands off!
- All of the information provided is for entertainment purposes only.
- I am not providing medical or legal advice. Use the information I have posted at your own risk.
- All of the experiences about which I write are mine and (unless specified) paid by me.
- I am not responsible for the actions and privacy practices of any of the Wordpress advertisers or blog commenters.
- Thank you for your consideration, but I do not accept product placement on my blog or on any of my social media outlets. I like to keep it authentic and honest around here.
That is all for now. Carpe Diem my friends!
Thanks for stopping by.
Other Published Articles, Appearances, and Events
IN-SIGHT by SYMRISE Inspired in Miami Part 2: Flavors and Trends from the Symrise Chef Roundtable, August 2016
IN-SIGHT by SYMRISE Inspired in Miami: Chef & Mixologist Flavor Innovation Roundtable, August 2016
TABELOG USA Weekend of a Lifetime: Napa Valley, May 2016
TABELOG USA Fantasy Date in Miami: as inspired by The Bachelor, March 2016
TABELOG USA Official Judge, Restaurant Awards, July 2015
THE ORANGE BOWL OBIES AWARDS Guest Judge, May 2015
BEST NEW RESTAURANT Featured Diner Appearance, July 2014 (Debut January 2015)
BATTLEDISH MIAMI Guest Judge at Chef Competition, October 2013
THE WHET PALETTE Founder- Lifestyle Blog, January 2013-Present
FORBES LUX 11 Host and Diner for TV Show (Featuring:
Little Palm Island- Restaurant Extravagant Meals.
Travel Channel, Season 1, Episode 6), December 2009