The experience below is from the brief dine-in period.
Please check the local news for any added restrictions before you venture out.
- Temperature check before entering.
- Floor clings signal proper spacing when waiting to check in
- Masks required at all times except when eating and drinking.
- Reservations staggered to only allow 50% capacity.
- Tables bare without any dinnerware and flatwear until diners sit.
- Menu is available via a QR code, easily accessible with your phone.
- Everyone on staff wears a mask and gloves at all times.
- Full menu is available
- Outside seating is available
- Reservations required