The following information is based on my personal experience .
Please check the local news for any added restrictions before you venture out.
- Masks required to enter and when not sitting.
- Single use paper menu is provided.
- Everyone on staff wears a mask and gloves at all times.
- Full menu is available
- Outside seating is available
- Tables sanitized between guests
One thought on “Post Quarantine Dining in Miami Dade: Graziano’s Hialeah”
Pingback: The Whet Palette Miami-Dade Restaurants: Dining During Covid-19
You must log in to post a comment.