The following information is based on my personal experience .
Please check the local news for any added restrictions before you venture out.
- Masks required to enter and when not sitting
- The main dining room layout has been rearranged to allow only 50% capacity
- Single use paper menu is provided (also doubles as placemat)
- Sanitizing wipes provided once seated
- Everyone on staff wears a mask and gloves at all times
- Full menu is available
- Outside seating is available
- Reservations suggested
One thought on “Post Quarantine Dining in Broward: Zona Blu”
Pingback: The Whet Palette Miami-Dade Restaurants: Dine-in and Takeout in the Time of Covid-19
You must log in to post a comment.