The following information is based on my personal experience .
Please check the local news for any added restrictions before you venture out.
La Brochette Bistro
- Temperature check before entering.
- New air filtration system installed.
- Masks required at all times.
- Reservations staggered to only allow 50% capacity.
- Tables bare without any dinnerware and flatwear until diners sit.
- One time use paper menus
- Everyone on staff wears a mask and gloves at all times.
- Full menu is available
- Reservations required
One thought on “Post Quarantine Dining in Broward: La Brochette”
Pingback: The Whet Palette Miami-Dade & Broward Restaurants: Dine-in and Takeout in the Time of Covid-19
You must log in to post a comment.